New client Motivair external premises signs installed in Gloucester using stand-off acrylic letters laser cut to achieve a polished finish
Here at Midland Signs and Graphics we offer several different variations that can be used:
- Flat cut letters and logos are produced from a wide range of quality materials, with cut or polished edges
- Full laser cutting service available
- We use Perspex, Palite Foam PVC and Alupanel composites in a variety of finishes including mirror, brushed finishes and plain colours
- We can produce almost any size of letter, shape or logo in any style up to 3m high
- Flat cut letters can be produced as mounted letters to create a border effect
- Supplied with locators and template as required. Brass locators can be supplied.
- We can apply vinyl to flat cut lettering or moulded letters
A logo is one of the most important aspects of your business. It drives the look and feel of your entire brand. If it’s not right, it can have a detrimental effect on your overall business. If done well, a logo can actually boost sales and create great brand loyalty and recognition.
New corporate logo and vehicle livery completed for Electric-al Installations…
Match advertising boards installed for Holloway Plastics make sure you take a look when your at there next game… Clear crisp advertising for your business here at Midland Signs and Graphics we make your vision happen…
New rear chapter 8 engineering grade kit fitted for Intelligent Data make sure your fleet vehicles meet standards set by Department of Transport:
Either chevron markings, or a solid block of fluorescent orange-red retroreflective material.
The chevron markings need to comprise alternate strips of fluorescent orange-red retroreflective material and fluorescent yellow non-retroreflective material, of not less than 150 mm width each, inclined at 45-60° to the horizontal and pointing upwards.
Vehicles used for works purposes shall be identified by displaying to the rear “HIGHWAY MAINTENANCE”. “MOTORWAY MAINTENANCE” may be used instead when working on motorways only.